First and foremost, I’ll like to say a big thank you to the kind hearted Tangie T. Woods for nominating me for this incredible award.
She blogs at tangietwoods.blog where she focuses on Christian based content, and my favourite post from her is one where she mentions, “Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.” Powerful!
You can read the remaining here.
And now, here are the rules…
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Let’s get to my answers, shall we…
1. On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate your blogging experience?
I’ve been blogging for about a year and some months so my level of experience isn’t quite in its prime yet.
I’ll say a sturdy four.
2. On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate the blogging community?
An absolute ten! The blogging community, scratch that, The WordPress Community is one of the best support systems any content creator/blogger can have.
I’ve made many friends across borders and I’ve also seen fellow bloggers offer in depth advice or solutions to common problems like moving from wordpress.com to wordpress.org. It’s way too good to be true.
You can imagine I have readers who show up for every single blogpost I publish and this has been going on for as long as I can remember.
The love and encouragement over here is awesome and mindboggling sometimes, I always reciprocate kind gestures as well as I can.
3. Do you have much interaction with fellow bloggers?
I do, and I think at this rate I can say I make a new blogger friend every week.
We read, like, comment and sometimes share eachother’s write-ups.
4. Has your expectation been met of the blogging community?
More and more every single day.
5. How often do you post?
Well, I post once weekly but I’m really trying to improve this.
Because most of my articles are travel related and require thorough research or firsthand experience, it isn’t always easy posting as much as I’d like.
Saturdays or Sundays are my best days.
And the nominees are…
1. MEERY KHATI
5. LITTLE HARTO
6. RIA’S HAVEN
9. ESTHER IKOTT
10. SAANIA SPARKLE
11. Whoever is interested in the Vincent Ehindero award should consider sharing their response too, everyone’s welcome.
My questions are…
1. What’s on your mind?
2. What activities inspire you to feel like you are living your life to the fullest?
3. Three things that make you happy?
4. How do you think your future self will remember your current self?
5. If today were the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of?
6. If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be?
7. How many countries have you visited?
8. What’s the farthest you’ve been away from home?
9. What country is still on your bucket list?
10. If they were to ever make a movie about one or all of your adventures, what would the title and plot summary be?
Hiya nominees, I’ll be looking forward to your thoughtful response in subsequent blogposts.
What was my most interesting answer? Lemme know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading. See ya!
Featured Image. Vincent Ehindero