My profound appreciation goes to the caring Xandria who actually nominated me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
Xandria is a Canadian blogger who works in media companies, she’s very bold and outspoken in her writeups and she covers a wide range of topics on societal issues. Read her post here.
Before I officially begin, I’ll like to reiterate that I publish travel related content every single week. Such writeups explore public transit, mindblowing voyage stories, places of interest and tinny bits of interviews with travel personalities.
Please consider subscribing to my email newsletter after reading. And no, I don’t spam.
First, The Rules…
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
1. What is one piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
I’ll tell him to always exercise patience in his daily endeavours.
2. Favourite place you’ve ever visited?
Ah, this is hard to think of but if I had to choose, it’ll be an art gallery in the affluent Ikoyi neighbourhood in Lagos. The Nimbus Art Gallery featured danfo aesthetics and I’ll totally give anything for a Yellow of Lagos expression.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t spend the day because I had to visit six other art galleries with my friend. Follow our recent adventure below.
3. A blogpost you wish was read by more people?
Though it’s acquired over fifty comments and counting, I’ll like if everyone could share their city perspective in this curated blogpost – SURVIVING COVID-19: SHOULD YOU BE IN LAGOS TRAFFIC RIGHT NOW?
In it, I discuss the first phase of lockdown relaxations in Lagos state, how transport workers have to obey a set of new guidelines and the issue with social distancing at bus stations.
Kindly give it a shot.
4. What is your dream?
If I said to be successful it’ll be too vague because that could to be in terms of family, wealth, relationships, influence and so much more.
So, my dream is to fulfill my God given destiny.
5. Do you think Pineapple belongs on Pizza?
I’m not a pizza kinda guy but nope! Pineapple doesn’t belong anywhere near this perfect Italian masterpiece.
And The Nominees Are…
Anyone who’s interested can totally tag along but here are five bigtime bloggers I specifically handpicked for this award.
My Questions For You…
1. What does your name mean?
2. What were your favourite things around you while growing up?
3. Describe your idea of a perfect day.
4. Would you ever consider living abroad?
5. If there were no laws or rules in this world to influence your behavior, what do you think your behavior would look like?
I’ll Like To Give A Special Shoutout To…
Jirah Merizz, she’s a philosophy major who discusses different topics with attractive vigor. She shares her life updates, societal concerns, blogging routine and more recently, her journey to becoming self hosted.
Read her alluring writeup on mindfulness meditation here.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog today.
What was my most interesting answer? C’mon lemme know in the comments below.
See ya on the next one.