Woohoo! Today makes it the third time that I’ve been nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Award and I’m super excited about this.
Before we get seriously underway, I’ll like to say a big thank you to Mrs Tangie T. Woods and Miss Ria who both nominated me for previous Vincent Ehindero Awards. Also, if you’ll like to read em, you can check out my first and second replies here and here.
Okay, let’s begin.
First, The Rules…
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
My profound gratitude goes to the jolly Jirah Merizz for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Award. Thank you so so much.
Jirah is a philosophy major who discusses a wide range of topics with attractive vigor. She blogs about her life updates, societal concerns, blogging routine and most recently, her journey to becoming self hosted.
You can read her convincing writeup on the benefits of self hosting now.
1. What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
Ah, a bunch actually. And I’ll list them accordingly.
- Seeing a stage play
- Networking at events
- Taking a walk
- Touring new destinations
- Visiting an art gallery
I haven’t tried any super adventurous thingy in a long time but in the coming years, I’m willing to update my list with activities like scuba diving, kayaking, sand surfing, horseback racing and maybe space travel.
2. Three things that make you happy?
My Family, This Blog and Money.
3. How do you think your future self will remember your current self?
…as a young chap trying to make a good meaning of his life.
4. If today was the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of?
Lemme see… umm this blog.
5. If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be?
6. What is something you’d never hesitate to stand up for?
I’ll be honest with you, I really don’t know.
7. What is your greatest achievement this quarantine?
I launched an engaging series on my blog and that’s a real big achievement for me.
The SURVIVING COVID-19 series explores events and happenings around the world related to travelling in the midst of this pandemic.
8. What are some of your focuses or plans for July 2020?
First would be to come up with topics to write about and publish a couple of articles, seven at least.
Secondly, I want to connect with more of my friends on the blogosphere and also on Twitter (*wink* kindly follow me).
And finally, I’ll like to quit a certain habit for good.
9. If you could describe this year in one word, what would it be?
10. Say something uplifting to your blog followers.
I want you to know that we will pull through this current situation together. It may not happen real soon but before it does, I need you to get your content out here, work on being consistent and connect more with your friends and family.
And maybe, just maybe you lost your means of income or a loved one because of Covid-19, my words may not be convincing enough but I need you to believe that better days are coming.
Thank you, yes you for always reading my articles.
And The Nominees Are…
1. Ava Tripathy – A_V_E_M
2. Blalock Writes – College African
3. Husain Necklace – Writers Fortress of Writing
4. Jackie – Calm Wildness
5. Jeanne Marie – Women Who Think Too Much
7. Mia Winhertt – A Struggling Author
8. Morenike Alugo – Reni Alugo’s Blog
9. Murmel Meister – Sovely Matters
10. Simran Totlani – The Persever of Life
11. Swati Jena 05 – Chemistry of Souls
12. Vincent Ehindero
My Questions For You Are…
1. Did you enjoy where you grew up?
2. Would you rather live alone in a beautiful countryside or work hard and live in the city around the people you love? Why?
3. What do you love about living in your neighborhood?
4. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
5. Describe your idea of a perfect day.
6. What is your favourite form of entertainment?
7. Is mankind going in the right or wrong direction?
8. Is it better for someone to have a wide range of superficial knowledge or a deep knowledge about a few things?
9. What’s the last picture you clicked? Share it with us.
10. Give a random blogger a compliment.
In Other News…
I recently published my 100th blogpost and it felt asdfghjkl!
Maybe not a huge milestone if I’m comparing myself to bloggers who started out with me but this is basically more than enough reason for me to be uber pumped. Yo, get me?
For my big 1 0 0, I wrote about some weird but highly effective techniques for containing the spread of Coronavirus onboard flights and other travel options.
Kindly read it here and share your thoughts.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog today.
What was my most interesting answer? C’mon lemme know in the comments below.
See ya on the next one.